Shoe Rack, 5 Tier Shoe Storage Organizer, Shoe Shelf with 4 Fabric Shelves and Top Panel, Holds 16-20 Pairs of Shoes, for Entryway, Closet, Steel Frame, Industrial, Rustic Brown BF50XJ01
- Particleboard, Steel, Oxford Fabric
- 5-Tier Shoe Rack: Shoes no longer need to be piled in the corridor, because you can put them neatly on this 5-tier shoe rack. By making full use of the space, you can clearly get your shoes
- Storage Helper: This shoe rack is 11.2"D x 29.5"W x 29.5"H in size, very suitable for entryway with limited space, living room, bedroom, closet, apartment and dormitory. Extending vertical space usage, this shoe rack can be a choice for saving space. It also can be a storage shelf. Unleash your creativity!
- Material and Structure: This shoe rack is made of durable waterproof oxford cloth, particleboard and thickened iron pipe, featuring easier clean. The top wooden shelf can be used to place albums, plants, handbags and other items, beautiful and practical
- Built to Last: The reasonable structural design enhances the stability of the shoe rack. Max load ability of the top is 22 lb with each shelf bearing up to 11 lb. 4 adjustable feet help keep balance at all times
- Easy Assembly: Easy to set up in just a few steps. With detailed instructions and clearly numbered parts, it does’ t take any time to assemble this shoe rack
HOOBRO 5 Tier Shoe Rack, Shoe Shelf with 4 Fabric Shelves and Top Panel
HOOBRO 5 Tier Shoe Storage Organizer
Does the child take off his shoes once he gets home? See the mess at the entrance and have nowhere to stand? Let HOOBRO shoe rack help you solve this problem and keep the entrance clean and tidy immediately. Be a hero to change your family habits.
|Color||Rustic Brown, Black|
|Material||Particleboard, Steel, Oxford Fabric|
|Product Size||29.5" W x 11.2" D x 29.5" H (100 x 30 x 75 cm)|
|Product Weight||12.7 lb (5.8 kg)|
|Max. Static Load Capacity||Top Surface: 22 lb (10 kg); Fabric Shelf: 11 lb (5 kg)|
|Package Contents||1 x Shoe Rack; 1 x Anti-Tip Kit; 1 x Accessory Kit; 1 x Instructions|