Bar Stools, Set of 2 Bar Chairs with Footrest, Black Steel Frame, Adjustable Feet, for Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Industrial Design, Rustic Brown BF65BY01G1
- Set of 2 Rectangular Bar Stools: This set of bar stools is the perfect combination of industrial design and modern appeal, it can be integrated in any corner of dining room, kitchen etc.
- Multifunction: Two 15.7'' L x 11.8'' W x 25.6'' H bar stools pair with all standard size bar table or fit underneath kitchen counter when not in use and can be used as a footstool in restaurant, pub, cafe, patio for breakfast, drinks or coffee
- Enjoy Simple Life: Mixed with P2 chipboard and black metal structure, the set of bar chairs offer excellent strength and comfort to prep food. Escape from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a cheerful moment with beloved partner
- Added Bonus: Each stool comes with 4 adjustable leg levelers to maintain the overall stability even on uneven ground. In addition, it also has scratch proof and anti-skid functions to ensure the safety and floor protection
- Assemble Effortlessly: Each part is clearly labeled and the instruction manual is comprehensible to eliminate the guesswork. You won't go wrong
This is our bar stools which lets warmth embrace you from the moment you entered the door. Imagine sitting on a bar chair with family and friends to relax and share each other's daily stories. What a beautiful and warm image! Your will receive many compliments from family and friends, not only because it is an industrial-style artwork, but also because of its practical functions. It is used in restaurant, bistro, cafe, and also in patio, or kitchen where you can enjoy breakfast, snacks, drinks or coffee.
- Color: Rustic Brown
- Material: Particleboard, Metal
- Product Size: 15.7'' L x 11.8'' W x 25.6'' H (40 x 30 x 65 cm)
- Product Weight: 19.2 lb (8.7 kg)
- Max. Static Loading Capacity: 265 lb (120 kg)
- 2 x Bar Stools
- 1 x Accessory Kit
- 1 x Allen Key
- 1 x Instructions
- Children are prohibited from climbing or playing with this product.
- Do not exceed the maximum load of the stool (265 lb per stool).
- Please do not recline backwards or bounce back and forth while sitting on the stool