Blanket Ladder, 5-Tier Wall Leaning Towel Rack, Ladder Shelf, Blanket Rack with Shelf, Decorative Ladder for Bathroom, Rustic Brown BF73CJ01G1
- An Industrial Soul: Big fan of an accent piece that mixes wood elements, neutral colors, and nice touch? This is the way to go. The retro wood laminate with black metal bars presents a nice a sense of symmetry and set the tone for the color scheme
- Leanning Ladder Design: Approximated Dimensions: 16.1 X 7.9 X 61.4 inches. This leaning blanket ladder is both a beautiful decoration and super practical storage shelf. Four metal bars are convenient for decluttering blankets, quilts, towels and magazines. Plus, the top shelf can firmly hold green plants, books and other trinkets
- Creative Idea: Put it in the entrance as a display stand with personality. It is also a great addition in laundry room or bathroom as a functional towel holder. Just imagine creative uses as the seasons change
- Well-designed Details: The towel storage shelf provides 2 adjustable and anti-skid feet to sit without wobbly and prevent scratching wood floor. All the thoughtful details meet your requirements for the safety
- Easy-Peasy Assembly: Easy to set up in several steps. With the detailed instructions and clearly numbered parts, it takes no time to assemble the towel drying rack
Considering both aesthetics and utility, HOOBRO Ladder Shelf is a great statement piece in any locations: – It is also a cute snag-free towel storage alternative that helps organize your living room. – Use it as a space-saving leaning ladder towel rack next to a freestanding bathtub. – Work great as an adorable display stand to hang Christmas stockings. – A handy magazine and newspaper rack…… Discover home transformation ideas that will give the memorial photos and decorations the attention they deserve.
- – Color: Rustic Brown
- – Material: Particleboard, Metal
- – Product Size: 25.2”L x 68”H
- – Product Weight: 11 lb (5 kg)
- – 1 x Ladder Shelf
- – 1 x Accessory Kit
- – 1 x Allen Key
- – 1 x Instructions
– Please Attention about children is not allowed to stand or climb the Blanket Ladder to avoid potential injury caused by toppling.