Narrow Console Table, 29.5" Entryway Small Hallway Table Display for Hallway, Bedroom, Living Room, Foyer, Rustic Brown and Black BF75XG01
- Perfect Partner for Small Space: The console table with a size of 29.5" Lx9.5" Wx29.5" H is perfect to put behind the sofa, in the kitchen, study, meeting room, entrance and hallway What's more, you also can get larger storage space when you put these console tables together
- Modern Industrial Style: lack metal frame combined with rustic brown wooden panels can go well with many different colors, the console table making your study or bedroom more charming
- Multifunctional Console Table: The end table cannot only be placed at the entryway to store keys, magazines and a hallway lamp, but also be put near the window to display plants you love. Meanwhile, it is also the best side table and sofa table when you want to put it in the living room
- Durable and Sturdy: The console table top and wooden shelves adopt quality particleboard, which ensures a long time use. The sturdy metal frame and 4 adjustable feet ensure stable use of the console table on floors that are not 100% flat
- Quick to Assemble: Each part is dearly labeled and the instruction manual is comprehensible to eliminate the guesswork. You won t go wrong
Small Space, Big Purpose HOOBRO 29.5'' Entryway Table
Made of durable particle board and a sturdy metal frame, which is stable and resistant to stains. And, both sides of the sofa table are equipped with X-shaped bars to enhance the stability of the table. No need to worry about wobbles and long-time use.
HOOBRO 29.5 Inches Narrow Console Table, Perfect For Small Spaces
The small table cannot only be placed at the entryway to store keys, magazines and a hallway lamp, but also be put near the window to display plants you love.
|Thick Particleboard, Metal
|Rustic Brown, Black
|29.5" L x 9.5" W x 29.5" H
|Max. Static Load Capacity:
|1 x Console Table + 1 x Accessory Kit + 1 x Instructions
|Children are not allowed to climb on or play with the product for safety reasons.
No one wants to miss out on this narrow hallway entrance table. You can store odds and ends on the top, and put a basket or plants on the bottom, which makes the most of the small spaces and keeps your home neat and tidy.