Over the Wall Shoe Rack, 5-Tier Wall Mounted Shoe Rack, Shoe Organizer with 4 Mesh Shelves, Industrial Style, Stable and Durable, for Hallway, Living Room, Entryway BF75XJ01
- Characteristic Appearance: An industrial-style wall mounted shoe rack with a sturdy iron frame ensures its life, and a vintage color panel holds the bag, keys or vase
- Durable and Stable: The shoe rack is fixed to the wall with screws to increase stability, so that it does not move even when bumping it and there is no need to worry about the shoes slipping off
- Large Capacity: Holds 20-25 pairs of shoes, or more little kids' shoe. Or remove a shelf for boots. The top shelf can bear up to 44 lb, each shelf holds up to 44 lb
- Versatile Solution: Organize messy shoes in the front door and magazines in the living room. Put the shoe organizer in your closet, it will be an easier life assistant. What's more, Over the wall shoe rack will be the perfect companion of your bedroom
- Easy-Peasy Assembly: Shoe Rack with many functions usually come with complex structure. But not this one from HOOBRO. We've simplified every assembly step, you'll finish the job in no time if you follow the detailed instructions in the package
Children who run and play make the shoe rack unstable even tip over and and it takes a lot of work to organize each time.
From now on, there is no need to worry about this problem again.
HOOBRO Wall Mounted Shoe Rack has an intimate design that allows the shoe rack to stand firmly and children can run freely.
High heels, sport shoes, baby shoes, ankle boots, etc., the shoe shelf can support all of them in a place.
- Color: Rustic Brown
- Material: Particleboard and Metal
- Product Size: 30"L x 11.8"W x 38.2"H (76 x 30 x 97 cm)
- Weight: 17.4 lb (7.9 kg)
- Max. Load Capacity of Particle Board: 44 lb (20 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity of Each Mesh Shelf: 44 lb (20 kg)
- 1 x Wall Mounted Shoe Rack
- 1 x Accessory Kit
- 1 x Instructions
- Please attach the product to the wall with the anti-tipping kit for safety.
- Don't hang heavy clothing or other overweight items on the hooks.