Round Side Table, Round Accent End Table with Sturdy X-Shaped Metal Frame, 15.7" Round Nightstand, for Living Room, Bedroom, Balcony, Office, Rustic Brown BF95BZ01
- Stylish Round Table: We are detail-oriented. The simple round accent table is not only beautiful, but also avoids potential injuries caused by sharp corners. The small size and simple lines make the end table complement any decoration in your home
- Perfect Size for You: Sized in 15.7"L x 15.7"W x 21.7"H, the compact size allows the round couch table to sit in any tight space without sacrificing its storage function. The compact size and retro color give your room a classic rustic vibe
- Rugged Construction: The round end table legs are crossed to form a solid angle to support P2 particleboard on top, making the rustic table strong enough to hold up to 44 lb. It is a functional and beautiful end table that combines durability with a modern look
- One Table with Multipurpose: It is not only a small round table for books, drinks, gadgets and other sundries, but also a sofa table, coffee table in the living room, a plant stand on the balcony, and a nightstand in the bedroom. The small accent table takes care of all aspects of your life
- Easy-Peasy Assembly: Furniture with many functions usually comes with complex structure. But not this side table from HOOBRO. We’ve simplified every assembly step, you’ll finish the job in no time if you follow the detailed instructions in the package
HOOBRO Round Side Table
With a simple and stylish metal frame paired with a round panel, this round side table is beautiful in appearance, blending perfectly with your home and refreshing your room; its practical design makes it a great addition to any home or office.
|Color||Rustic Brown, Black|
|Material||Particleboard and Metal|
|Product Size||15.7”L x 15.7”W x 21.7”H|
|Package Contents||1 x Round Side Table; 1 x Accessory Kit; 1 x Allen Key; 1 x Instructions|
The round table top reduces potential damage and scratches caused by sharp corners.
X-Shaped Metal Base
The table legs are crossed to form a solid angle so that the end table can stand firmly.